ProForm ZT6 Treadmill
$688.20 (as of November 10, 2023, 5:40 am)
Great treadmill with lots of positive reviews!
I’ve had this treadmill for about a month now and it has been great. Pretty easy to put together (I did it alone), but prepare to set aside a couple of hours to get it done. It’s very sturdy, and the the fan on the console is a nice touch. I run anywhere from 5.8 mph to 7 mph and haven’t had any wobbling or issues. Glad I pulled the trigger and finally bought a treadmill. I had been debating for a long time now and usually just ended up getting a gym membership that I didn’t use as much as I should. It’s much easier sticking to a regular work out plan though with this thing in my house. You can’t beat the convenience! Read more.
- 2.5 CHP Mach Z Commercial Motor, 20″ x 55″ Tread Belt, ProShox Cushioning, Space Saver Design, 5″ Backlit Display
- 10 MPH Quick Speed Control, 10% Quick Incline Control, 18 Workout Apps, Grip Pulse EKG Heart Rate Monitor
- 300 Lb. Weight Capacity, CoolAire Workout Fan, 1.9″ Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller
- Compatible Music Port for iPod; iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries; iPod not included
- This Treadmill is protected with a Lifetime Frame Warranty, 25-Year Motor Warranty and 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty